2011年6月9日星期四

Before memories, forget after

This is a hot season, is not the summer.

People's soul, the weather was burning hot this naked.

I am okley sunglass goldblue xd 3919 barefoot, walking in this is the land of hot baked.

That heat from the surface, through to my heart.

At that moment, I feel the soul of the world are all temperature.

I am running, running on the burning asphalt

That tiffanyco925 jewelry new styler 2011 necklaces tx081 temperature, put my soul out of my body

I'm floating in the air, watching my body is still kept running

Burning the body, no pain no happiness is quiet running and

It also unaware that the foot is slowly being burnt to ashes.

I Yuku but no tears, turned and flew over the city

Over the city filled with flesh smelling odors,

City has long been burning in people suffering in the hot desires.

I looked at the city's people, as if the soul like me was baked out of the body

Suddenly, people's bodies have been burnt to ashes

Disappearance of the body, all kinds.

Was made into a picture of great photos, showing in the pure sky.

Countless ugg boots classic tall 5815 grey soul searching and looking at pictures, searching for the body fall from the sky What is the attitude the moment.

Some pictures, I clearly remember

There was a man, drinking cold beer waiting for him in the beloved woman

But his hand rose, has long been baked withered.

A businessman, was drinking tea waiting for him to meet with clients

Only his hands and about, the hair has already been roasted burnt.

There is a boy, is singing a love song to his confession of a girl crush

Only his arms, guitar, strings that had rust it!

没有评论:

发表评论