2011年6月9日星期四

Raven's soul

Crow, which perhaps only a sigh dead people understand!

I am in this desolate world, do not feel the slightest warmth

As you have a cold voice pierced my heart times

Among leave you laughing again, I can not feel your pain

You smiled at me, and that false hopelessness grief as I clear

You go, my dear crow

Singing with your cold, out of the gently out!

Crow,

In today's bright glare of the day to

I clearly see that all of you and me bit by bit

It moncler mens classical jackets purple burns my heart cold cold made me very warm at the moment.

Crow,

Are you still sing it? The same as the ideal love you

I inadvertently, unintentionally reminded countless sleepless nights

Ah so sad night, always wanted to go again and again

Can I close my eyes, worry no longer boundless you ah.

And a cry of despair blew through my only dream!

Crow,

In this warm weather, I see the sky showing through the smiling faces of our

Memories mbt shoes portion flourishing life are always struggling just always struggling helpless

I like most like most of the cold this cold world

I wandered again, hovering in the singing of the tombstone is beside you

My soul, always looking forward to a collision with you

Those scars do not fade away, like your soul can no longer play erase a tattoo



At this unabridged thanks to at the fashionable events corner, you have to hide in this corner I curled up the hole you feel

They walked back and forth!

Pale with a smile as beautiful flower-shaped body

People in this central emptiness, heart beating like burst

World, only that miserable quiet heartbeat

Standing in the world as you corner, silently mourning the

Always drunk alone

Indulge in your arms ah!

Crow,

Pain touch your palm in my face

I have seen through the turn it away

I fell in love and all alone

Do not think of me and then say you still will hate me

I was destined to go all the way so ah

Although I will miss you, miss, but that proved tragic when the road I'm not empty!



I do not look back, because there are too many reasons for forward

没有评论:

发表评论