2011年6月9日星期四

Forgotten flowers

At noon today, examiners, students bottega veneta messenger bags red 80020 with learning difficulties is a research test, the object is a full-year results of course depend upon the students, mostly boys, there are very few girls. I found behind a row of a thin girl, head down to do papers, can not help but read slower to catch more and found it not a few years ago had taught a child? Of the child, teaching her the beginning, I was not impressed her, because she was always so quiet sitting in the classroom, not noisy, no trouble, never raised his class, after class she and others are rare students chatting, fooling around, scores of people like her as humble. There are two students in the class generally prone to the teacher's attention: one is outstanding students and teachers are more concerned about the course; one is particularly naughty students, school address, work do not, often the teacher, please to the office, the teacher concerned about a lot. While the other is in the middle of the impression to teachers is not so strong. So I am little concerned about the child's small. . But is this concern did not get my child has given me a precious gift, that is carefully painted her a picture, there are flowers and figures and words of blessing to me, maybe not to mention a child's painting more professional, but for me it is very valuable, because the child is with her love for the picture I drew in her painting when she was a teacher of the cherished love and admiration for what she not because I ignore her but there is resentment of my heart is still filled with love for the hearts I drew this picture. After the painting and the children, or so faint a quiet child and did not want and therefore get more from the teacher's attention. Child bearing mind that makes me think of words: calm and composure, Rain or shine. Like helping others and not that the same return or even say thank you. How the child's mind is broad, my how the ghd hair straighteners nurture solution division is a shame. I saved the picture has been my life one of the most precious gift.

Congchensizhong recovered, the girl I was concerned about her hair, has been reluctant to rise, his face full of shame, I understand the feelings of the child, in this case the meeting, the children do not want to. This makes me think of the other many years ago I taught a girl Li, who is too similar, the same thin, the same ordinary and unremarkable. And Li then, more stubborn rebellion, we can imagine more of the teacher does not like. But is this always with the teacher against a child, there is a heart so soft and delicate. I remember that time every winter, my hands have frozen broken, and sometimes very powerful, in order to keep the children from school to see my horrible hand, I wear gloves at all times in class, but still found the children my secret. Self-study courses which the sky when I passed next to Li, she suddenly drawer and took out a pair of very fine leather gloves, no more words, expressions or the kind of rebellious, in my surprise in the gift me, and I think at heart is with mixed feelings, and she even bother jimmy choo handbag leather red 8806 to say thank you to me. The pair of gloves, I saved several worn out before winter.

This reminds me of two children, open year round to be forgotten by the roadside flowers, whether or not you pay attention, they are blooming their fragrance, when we stopped occasionally found that the flowers of these unknown actually is so beautiful. Boys, please raise your head, though you have been forgotten, but because you have the unique quality, I hope you self-confidence, positive, life's twists and turns in the road has its own glory.

没有评论:

发表评论