2011年6月9日星期四

Sentiment

Even last night turned cheap ugg boots classic tall chestnut 5815 her daughter's diary, see the language teacher and her class teacher diary He comments: "Boy, I'm glad you can understand this truth. ", was really ugg adirondack tall boots chestnut 5498 touched, and this with the "child "The term of the reviews everywhere. Moved in the teacher's love of mind, really is to the students as their children, the cries of the child's call, let me, as a mother and her teacher who is ashamed. I am a mother, but I see the only mother of the child's everywhere always weaknesses; I am also a teacher, my students also think my mother that they had feelings like it? Shame really have remorse too!

In this christian louboutin leopard pump clc009 world, both in that connection, there are people better than I do. Her daughter, it was more filial than I am; mothers, some more successful than I am; wife, it was more virtuous than I am; do sister, brothers and sisters was more concerned than I am; to be a professional person, someone more dedicated than I am. No matter what one hand, I'm not perfect, only from time to time to review their own to improve themselves, to make their role less regret and guilt, it is more worthy of my own conscience.

没有评论:

发表评论