2011年6月9日星期四

Friends in the mountains

In early summer, in a leisure day, I sprouted the idea of ​​a return to the mountains.

Out of the door to a pleasant breeze and cool bumped into the wind and wild flowers in his mouth the breath of dew. Early summer morning, good fresh!

No car, no invitation discount ugg boots classic cardy 5819 blue playmate, nor with any gift, filled with only good feelings, a tree-lined Youjing marching alone to visit my friend.

That old wooden bridge, is the first I want to visit an old friend. This wooden bridge, since I can remember playing across the river above. This wooden bridge in the numerous footprints of my prints have a child, a teenager, and when there is Youth. Wooden bridge, you as a respected old man, stood in this river for nearly a century, right? Number of people who provide you a convenient ah! Turning the river flows far away, you Gongzhao Yao, gazing into the water, bending the body shadow mountain, cloud shadow, shadow of the moon. Passage of time, water Boming off the bubble and everything is, only you still like the old, but the aging of many, many vicissitudes.

Into a forest, the birds 5825 ugg classic short boots grey chirp urgently, like calling me nicknames, dew Yingliang the dim eyes. Every tree is my family and friends, they brought endless green face, every tree in the deep feeling, looking at me, to meet the returning wanderer. I leaned against a red birch, quietly, as if he is one of the red birch. Red birch tree with a hole in the body, more than a foot in diameter. Child, how many times they play hide and seek and partner, I got into the tree hole, which led to partners how to be found. Trance, my feet grow roots, deep headlong into the mud and rocks off the mountain, luxuriantly long hair into a crown, arms into branches, tree sap into the blood in the ring in the surging, flowing , I and my partners into a dense forest.

All these hills, which is not my friend? I am eager to recognize them: Hello, cool spring! You endorse a mirror to my journey of life wash away the dust it? Hello, gurgling streams! You recite the poem with a graceful, was invited to sing with you I do? Hello, Fei Liu waterfall! You are born with the golden voice, just how forceful tenor momentum it! Hello, steep cliff! Deep canyon off of you body upright, on your forehead as if lined with wisdom, enlighten my dull. Hello, chic laid-back white! You white figure, so the sky is full of quiet, more blue. Ha ha ha, naughty tits who twitter in the talk about? I guess you talked about an early morning flight to see some good scenery!

Pick up a fallen flowers, and holding in his hand, I smell the fragrance of nature fragrance; pick up a fallen leaf, observed her delicate texture, I saw her the secret of life inherent in their way to earth, I joined but do not have deep meaning behind this short farewell ceremony; won a rock, gently tapping, I heard the roar of ancient volcanic eruptions, and heard the rumbling echo of the time.

Suddenly, a burst of thunder came, like a thousand warriors roaring in the sky, like a drunken poet numerous Yine head in the clouds. Over the world are the rain, his head propped up from the storm rocks the Jusan for me. Ah, this place is a good place memorable! I left the season, on his way from school to school, experiencing thunderstorms attack, here is a natural haven to avoid a dozen partners in the following, does not look crowded. Where I stood watching the rain into a good position, who can say this is not related to me the grace hill it?

The rain stopped, heard several more distant village cock, who passed over Yunling go birds. I have to go back. I gently waved goodbye to hometown friends, back to Angela's full of good mood, good memory, but also bringing back all the way to the moon.

Friends in the mountains, soak my Yi Mei flowers, the moon sent me back. A worldly heart, and bright and quiet of the complex.

没有评论:

发表评论