2011年6月9日星期四

Pedestrian rainy night

The dark night, no stars, no bright moon in, but rather the way the lights go hand in hand. I try to touch, however, it is so cold, not warm at this time I did. Ah, she was crying, no, the sky is crying, this is your mercy to me, is not it?

Walking alone along the river bank, with my only a small umbrella. This is a long time rundlet accompany me, and do not remember since when, in the rainy days, have her company. Under the umbrella, as if was especially quiet, Rain is ticking, is the home to call? Looked at the front of the road, wet, do not know when the river from the fog, dense fog. As I feel now like vast expanse of whiteness.

Glass shower curtain listening ugg boots 1873 chocolate bailey button triplet
along, He heard Iraqis under the umbrella of tears.

Always to lounge by the window, quietly looking out, this is the rain of the world. Crystal, a little confused; clear, but hazy. This is what I want the world, many want to integrate into such a world, the quiet, endless, never seems to end, there is no parting Parting, no sorrow sad. I can only revel in the rain in the world, perhaps it is fate. How much I desire, however, seems to blame the vision or dream.

I would like to integrate into this fantasy world, I gently reached out to hand, you want to open the door that the door leading to small, Rain is falling gently on my palm, silk slight touch, and then I palm melting, which is what a short process, the time, have not even retain ownership. I want to do it again, so Rain is still dripping in my hand, instantaneous natural broken, scattered, as the bloom like Ice. The rain suddenly a naughty baby came to me and kissed my forehead, here is how warm, how sweet as sugar. Comfort you have in me, right?

Falling Flowers rolling Siyu, Jiban awakened Iraqis dream.

Finally have this opportunity, I was a rainy night walk. Walking in the small riverside bank, insisted the only accompanied me Xiao San, into the vision of the long rain of the world. Being in such a quiet rainy night, and even consciously inevitably slow down the pace, the pace must become even lighter, as superficial as, through the riverside shore. Under the umbrella, only one person, how like you encounter a clove-like, quiet and gentle, in that beautiful encounter, encounter knowing each other, fall in love.

Being drunk, getting my clothes wet, rain, more and more, is your sweet, made me forget the body marks. Rain is beating rundlet ruthless, even rundlet only silence to right. As for me, only quietly looking at the sky, a Hong Lei flash, flashing my tears; tears flow to the sky, while Rain is falling and landing on my side. In the rain in the world, people are really clear a lot, I felt an urge to put down the umbrella to receive the baptism of the rain! So she washed the memory of me, without any reservations, unnecessary deliberate retention, Come Rain is falling, enjoy the sway bar, I was illusory dreams, it completely disappeared!

没有评论:

发表评论